Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Seton Hall University School of Law

Hello!
My name is David Weinberg, and I am the Associate Director of Admissions at Seton Hall Law.

I am very happy that you have registered to attend the LSAC Forum next week in Washington, D.C. When I began the law school admissions process, I also attended a Forum. I found it to be a helpful tool to learn about law school academic programs, co-curricular opportunities, and career paths. I am confident that your experience at the Forum will be both enjoyable and productive.

I invite you to visit my table (#202) to learn about the opportunities offered by Seton Hall Law. We are located in Newark, New Jersey, just a quick Amtrak trip from the Washington, DC. We offer students a variety of academic areas of excellence, including:

* A strong Public Interest program through our Center for Social Justice

* A nationally recognized Health Law and Intellectual Property focus

* A set of dynamic opportunities in the fields of International Law and Diplomacy

* A solid curricular path in Corporate Litigation and Transactional Practice

I am more than happy to talk with you, not only about what Seton Hall can offer, but also about your questions and concerns about attending law school, and the admissions process in general.

Feel free to be in touch with me before the Forum if you have any questions. (E-Mail works best...I check it often.)

I look forward to meeting you Saturday!

Take care,

David
____________________________
David Weinberg, J.D.
Associate Director of Admissions
Seton Hall University School of Law
One Newark Center
Newark, NJ 07102
Phone: (973) 642-8747
Toll Free: (888) 415-7271
Fax: (973) 642-8876
e-mail: weinbeda@shu.edu

No comments: