Thursday, July 17, 2008

The U.S. Permanent Resident Card Form I-90 Form I-765 Form I-901 Form I-797C USCIS DHS USDS ICE CBP FBI CIA DOS INS

From: Jurisdoctorstud
To: milan_chri@bentley.edu
CC: lsacingo@lsac.org;

Subj: Form I-90 United States of America Permanent Resident Card Form I-797C


Hello dear United States of America citizens petitioners for the replacement of my United States of America Citizenship and Immigration Services USCIS United States of America Department of Homeland Security DHS Alien Registration Card or U.S. Permanent Resident Card or U.S. Resident Alien Card or electronically submitted Form I-90 or Filing and approval versions of a Form I-797C.

How is the weather back home in the United States of America; I shall see you all soon since I have all USCIS DHS reentry permits Form I-797C Form I-90 USCIS DHS USDS ICE CBP forms of acceptances for a doctorate in jurisprudence in the United States of America. It feels great to be a United States of America Permanent Resident and to have the capacity to understand what it is exactly to be a lawful permanent resident of our homeland the United States of America.

The United States of America Control Border Patrol Agency sent me this morning Friday June 20th 2008, another acknowledgement of a schedule northeast testing date for June the twenty sixth which shall facilitate my graduate studies because I would have the opportunity to study our common law and also work for our United States of America Federal Government as a part time employee and may be soon after start as a Clerk for a United States of America District Court:

I just returned this morning from my daily workout on a bicycle and may attest you that indeed I have the moral aptitudes and the physical requirements to undertake a career within our Western Hemisphere, and precisely in the United States of America.

These computarized pictures enclosed in this AOL America On Line broadband communication are just pamphlets of what our United States of America federal government accumulated for the past twenty eight years of my life. The face picture as well as the rest of my buddy is impeccable and I may freely discover the joy of a lucrative future in our homeland American Soil the United States of America.


PS: By the way I am recording myself typing this message here is the AOL video attached---the camera is on at all times!:)
Love you

Love us dearly

Christian H Milan
United States of America
U.S.Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) status

No comments: